Topps non-sport trading cards and stickers books – Back in the schoolyard !
The Topps Company manufactures chewing-gum and collectibles since 1938. Founded in Brooklyn by the Shorin brothers, Topps is best known as the leading producer of sports trading cards (baseball, football, basketball, hockey etc.) and entertainment-themed cards. One can say that Topps cards were the American equivalent of European Panini stickers.
Abrams Books has published six fantastic Topps trading cards memorabilia books so far: Bazooka Joe, Wacky Packages 1, Wacky Packages 2, Garbage Pail Kids, Mars Attacks and Star Trek. Check out our pictures on DVDBASH:
- Topps Trading Cards Books – Garbage Pail Kids GPK
- Topps Trading Cards Books – Bazooka Joe and his Gang
- Topps Trading Cards Books – Mars Attacks
- Topps Trading Cards Books – Star Trek
- Topps Trading Cards Books – Wacky Packages 1
- Topps Trading Cards Books – Wacky Packages 2 New New New