WordAds revenue – How much money can you make ? Is it worth it ?
1) The damage done – How the WordAds will modify your page layout 
The WordPress ad program WordAds has been activated on DVDBASH.COM a few months ago, and the website layout (Twenty Eleven theme) is kinda ruined by the ads positions. There are 3 ads placements: the leaderboard at the top of the page (ugly but rewarding), the middle rectangle at the bottom (inoffensive), and – by far the worst – the wide skyscraper that goes into your sidebar. See for yourself, this page is displayed with the showcase template:
2) The WordAds earnings – Don’t expect much and you won’t be disappointed 
As someone said in the comments, this post is muito antigo. It was written in March 2016, more than four years ago. But a lot of WordPress writers still come here for information on the WordAds program, so it’s time for a post-coronavirus update !
Here are the WordAds statistics from November 2015 to April 2020.
Let’s start with a nice Excel table :
|Ads served/Month (av.)||38,273||32,495||55,679||171,520||158,371||203,700|
|Earned $1 for ? ads (av.)||908||1,318||1,909||5,215||6,753||13,355|
Now, some explanations :
• WordAds has been running for 53 months on DVDBASH.COM
• The number of monthly served ads keeps growing (242.000 ads in April 2020)
• The yearly earnings keep decreasing. [Well, without any new content… what did you expect? 😬]
• In 2015, you needed 908 ads impressions to make $1
• In 2020, you need 13.355 ads impressions to make $1
YES, $15/month for 200.000+ ads impressions is not much, but it helps paying the hosting and domain registration.
3) Should you run WordAds on your WordPress-hosted website ?
If you have been accepted into the WordAds program, and if you don’t care about a messed-up design layout, you can try to monetize your blog. Optimize your web pages, run some ads for, let’s say, one year, and see how
much little you’ve earned.
Good luck !